Adi Shapir CPA (Isr.), CISA, CRISC, CBCP is the head of IT audit and advisory at our firm. Ms. Shapir has more than 15 years of experience in information systems auditing, information technology risk management and Information systems security.
In addition Ms. Shapir has 19 years experience in information systems..
As part of her work, Ms. Shapir has participated in audit and security of computerized information systems (electronic/automatic data processing) in financial, public, private and large organizations in the Israeli economy.
Areas of expertise
- Information systems auditing
- Compliance with laws and regulations, ITGC
- IT project management
- Application of enterprise models (COBIT, ISO)
- Management an implementation of information security and risk management processes
- Manage and execute IT risk surveys
- Disaster recovery program management (DRP)
- Business continuity management plan (BCP)
- Certified Business Continuity Professional (CBCP)
- BA (with honors)in accounting, business administration and economics, Bar Ilan University (Isr.)
- Holds international licenses in CISA & CRISC
- Certificate studies – business coach training, organization and individuals. Guidance and implementation of new work process – Bar Ilan University
- Graduated from the Computer Center & Information Systems (IDF).