Roei Simhi, CPA, is a director in the firm, he is the manager of the payroll control dapartment.
Areas of expertise
Experience in a variety of public companies, government companies, companies abroad, not-for-profit organizations, etc.
As part of his work, Roei renders services to a range of companies, such as: holding companies, real estate, hi-tech, financial services, manufacturing, manpower, investment, etc.
Roei has amassed extensive experience in managing payroll control projects for a large number of companies, as follows:
• Performance of ongoing payroll audits and monitoring implementation of recommendations.
• Confirming that payrolls are in line with salary agreements.
• Performance of in-depth audits on specific payroll-related issues.
• Designing payroll-related control frameworks.
• Identifying gaps in the payroll framework.
• Designing smart control reports for purposes of identifying deviances in the payroll process.
• Performance of payroll controls in accordance with the Law for the Enhancement of Enforcement of Labor Laws
In addition, Roei services as a payroll consultant for a number of clients of the firm.
2015: Senior payroll controller
2012: CPA (Isr.) license
2011: Supplementary year of studies in accounting, Rishon LeZion College of Management
2007 – 2010: B.A. in business administration, major in accounting