Shlomi Bartov, CPA (Isr.) is a Partner at Fahn Kanne & Co and the CEO of Fahn Kanne Consulting Ltd. He has extensive and multi-disciplinary experience in the fields of accounting, financial and economic consulting, financial asset valuations, investments and financial management. As part of his work, Mr. Bartov has performed multitude of projects for large public companies in Israel and abroad, government ministries, government-owned companies and private companies in a broad range of industries: banking, insurance and finances, energy, real estate, construction, technology, health and more.
Mr. Bartov also has extensive involvement in academic teaching and professional training, as part of which he is on the faculty of the School of Business Administration where he lectures in the fields of valuations and financial statement analysis, in addition he serves as a teaching assistant in the faculty of business administration at Tel Aviv University's master's degree program. He also lectures at professional conferences sponsored by legal firms and technological hothouses.
Areas of expertise
- Valuations for transaction purposes or for accounting reports
- Arbitrations, bridging and expert opinions for legal proceedings
- Accounting accompaniment and financial fortitude examinations
- Lead transaction services, negotiations and ongoing consultancy
- Due diligence
- Compilation and validation of models
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Accompaniment and compilation of financial models
- Project financing
- Budgeting, costing and control
- Rehabilitation and betterment of companies (receiverships and special liquidation management)
- Financial risk management
MBA in finance and accounting, Tel Aviv University
Certified Public Accounting, cum laude
BA in accounting and economics, Tel Aviv University (cum laude).