As an organization that renders services, there is nothing more important than providing accessible and fair information to clients and visitors. Such a service, to be considered beneficial, will provide the client with a feeling of security and trust in the services that are rendered to it.
Our firm has developed skills and expertise in identifying the type and nature of information that is crucial to your clients. In addition,, we possess the know-how that is needed to define reports that contain the information required by the visitors to your clients.
In connection with an examination of the fairness of controls, we render service organization control (SOC) services.
What do we offer?
- Broad knowledge of and many years of working with service organization control reports
- Extensive experience in reviewing internal control and providing recommendations for improvement
- Quality service conforming to international standards and use of advance methodology
Our services include:
- A SOC-1 report based in standards ISAE 3402 / SSAE 16 (formerly SAS 70)
- Checking the preparations and preparedness for compliance with the requirements of the standard