Our tax department’s experts will assist you
In managing your company’s tax policy for both the local market and your international activity, taking into consideration the totality of the Group’s operations.
By working closely with tax experts from around the globe, we can provide you with the peace of mind that the advice you receive will be professional and accurate and that we are in position to handle your tax issues when dealing with local tax authorities wherever your foreign operations are located.
- Tax structuring and planning – Planning the proper tax structure of holdings and investments in Israel and abroad, mergers, spin-offs, intercompany transfers of assets, reorganizations, utilizing tax losses, reporting methods (including consolidated financial statements), benefits, incentive laws, etc.
- Transaction advisory and investment activity – consulting on agreements, contracts and special projects, from the planning stages through completion of execution, including participation in negotiating teams in advance of an agreement and planning the optimal tax structure for carrying out a transaction – on both local and international markets.
- Handling issues regarding value added taxation abroad.
- Implementation of the various methods involving transfer pricing.
- Assessment of tax considerations with regard to the transfer of operations to another location (in Israel and abroad).
- Utilizing benefits, incentives and tax credits under foreign laws and international tax treaties, granted by relevant countries.
- Assisting senior foreign senior executives in their local tax issues (expatriates and impatriates).
- Assistance in carrying out relocations, including advice to foreign residence regarding immigration to Israel.
Our tax department works in close cooperation with its counterparts in other members of the International Grant Thornton network of accounting firms. The network consists of 500 partners, tax department managers and more than 4,500 professional employees who specialize in the field of taxation.
These close working relationships facilitate proper international tax planning, performance of transactions abroad and keeping abreast of the latest changes in tax legislation around the globe.