Capital investment incentives – your path to growth
The experts of our capital investment incentives department assist our clients in taking advantage of their rights and the benefits available from government grants, reduced corporate tax rates and reduced tax rates on the distribution of dividends to shareholders of those companies.
The entitlement to tax benefits has been undergoing change in recent years and has been focusing more on manufacturing activity for export and liberal tax benefits for revenues deriving from intangible assets owned by the companies.
In addition, companies have had to re-assess their entitlement to tax benefits and their overall functioning in view of the adoption of BEPS guidelines as part of Israeli law.
The staff of the department has extensive experience in handling requests for grants in the various preferred tracks, guaranteeing professional and accurate consulting. Our department will provide close support until the grants are actually received.
- Handling, accompaniment and filing of requests for grants from the Economic Ministry – assessing entitlement, filing forms with the authorities
- Personal accompaniment and ongoing monitoring until the grant is approved
- Assessing entitlement to tax benefits as part of a preferred enterprise / preferred technological enterprise / extraordinary preferred technological enterprise
- Assistance on assessing the tax consequences of transitioning from an approved enterprise / beneficiary enterprise to a preferred enterprise / preferred technological enterprise
- Assistance on assessing tax benefits for the purchase / sale of intellectual property assets, with a goal of benefiting from tax benefits under the Law for the Encouragement of Capital Investment
- Filing a request for a ruling (tax decision) from the tax authority and the preparation of an expert opinion
- Assistance on due diligence work in order to assess the compliance of the acquired company with the requirements of the Law for the Encouragement of Capital Investment
- Assistance on assessing tax benefits in respect of buildings for rent, including assistance on filing requests for approval of the Authority for Investments and Economic Development and Industry – Grants
- Assistance on obtaining special approvals from the Innovation Authority, including approval of R&D expenses in accordance with the provisions of article 20A of the Income Tax Ordinance, assistance on obtaining approvals of investments as part of the Angel’s Law, etc.
Senior ManagerContact us