U.S. taxation – assistance in respect of the complex tax environment
The members of Fahn Kanne’s U.S. taxation team provide services regarding compliance and consulting on a large number of complex transactions at the local, national and international levels. Our client base includes large corporations, international businesses, family businesses, local businessmen and others. We provide tailored assistance with a high level of partner involvement.
U.S. tax services
Our U.S. tax unit renders a broad range of tax reporting services to our business and individual clients. This group of experts understands the changing tax laws and regulations and can assist our clients in complying with U.S. tax reporting requirements.
We have special expertise in the areas of corporate and partnership taxation. We also provide relevant and objective tax consulting regarding tax-efficient structure planning, regular tax planning and business consulting. Our high degree of expertise guarantees that the consulting and services received by the clients are tailored to their specific needs.
A variety of services
Our firm offers a broad variety of services, ensuring that our clients receive personalized services from the beginning of the process until its successful conclusion.
Our compliance services include the following:
- Preparation of personal tax returns (1040) at the city, state and federal level
- Preparation of the 1120 form (ordinary corporations), 1120F (foreign corporations), 1120S (transparent corporations), 1065 (partnerships and LLCs)
- Preparation of corporate tax returns and consolidated returns
- Filing forms on behalf of trusts, estates and gifts
- Filing forms on behalf of tax-exempt entities and private funds
- Filing FATCA forms
Our consulting services include but are not limited to:
- Control and recommendations regarding practical solutions for tax planning, including multi-year tax planning
- Strategic tax planning for all types of business entities
- Consulting services regarding tax structure planning, changes to existing tax structures, purchases and sales of businesses
- Consulting services in respect of local and state taxes such as Nexus, joint filing versus individual, revenue sourcing, allocation and distribution
- Equity monitoring
- Cash and debt flow
Head of US Tax Compliance & Advisory