Shay Moyal, Adv. is a partner in the firm.
Areas of expertise
• Accompaniment, consulting on ongoing tax issues and conducting tax planning for public and private companies involved in the fields of commerce and services, hi-tech, startups, etc.
• Writing expert opinions in the fields of income tax, international taxation and transfer pricing, including economic analysis of transfer pricing.
• Consulting for Israeli companies on international taxation and organizational structures abroad, including assessment of engagement agreements and exposure to withholding tax at the source on payments made to foreign entities.
• Tax assessment deliberations and appeals to the district and supreme courts on orders issued by the Tax Authority.
Professional and public activity
• Lectures at professional conferences and seminars on taxes, international taxation and transfer pricing.
• Writes professional articles on various taxation issues.
2009: LLM, Benjamin Cardoza School of Law, New York, U.S.A.
2002: Master of Law degree – EMLE, Erasmus University, Amsterdam, the Netherlands
LLB, Haifa University
BA, Economics, Joint track, Faculty of Law