Mickey Blumenthal, CPA (Isr.) is a managing partner at Fahn Kanne & Co. He has extensive expertise in accounting and auditing of public and private companies and provides consulting services to many companies in the fields of economics, transaction accompaniment, business plans, company valuations and mergers and acquisitions. Mr. Blumenthal accompanies entrepreneurial companies from the startup phases through successful business ventures. He also has extensive involvement in academic teaching and professional training, as part of which he is a senior lecturer at the Academic Track of the Management College in the fields of corporate analysis and valuations and a lecturer at the directors course of the Herzliya Interdisciplinary Center, in addition to lecturing as part of technological hothouses, law firms, etc.
His hobbies include, singing, playing musical instruments and composing.
Areas of expertise
- Accounting and auditing of public and private companies in the areas of trade, industry, real estate, and investments.
- Economic analyses, valuations, and business plans
- Control management and internal auditing of leading companies in the Israeli economy
- Due diligence and expert opinions
- Arbitration, bridging and expert opinions for legal proceedings
- Liquidations and special management of companies in receivership
- Securities laws, prospectuses, and accompaniment of capital issuances in Israel and abroad
- Accompaniment of transactions, conducting negotiations and ongoing consultancy
Master of Laws (cum laude), Bar Ilan University
Bachelor’s degree, Bar Ilan University, Economics and Accounting