Yigal Rofhe, CPA (Isr.),head of tax department.
Mr. Rofhe has been a partner in the firm since 2008 and he has extensive experience in rendering ongoing tax consulting services, as well as tax planning for public and private companies. In addition, Mr. Rofhe has a wealth of experience in drafting written opinions on matters relating to income tax, betterment tax, Value Added Tax, the Law for the Encouragement of Capital Investment, and he consults for Israeli companies regarding international taxation and organizational structures abroad. He also consults for foreign entities regarding their organizational structures in Israel.
Mr. Rofhe lectures at various professional seminars and other forums, and he has authored many articles in various tax-related areas, appearing in professional journals and newspapers and on professional websites.
Areas of expertise
- Ongoing tax consultation and tax planning for public and private companies involved in the fields of trade and services, hi-tech, start-ups, banking institutions and insurance companies.
- Consulting and handling of changes in structure, obtaining pre-rulings from the tax authorities and the income tax assessing officer in matters relating to merger confirmations, spin-offs, asset transfers, postponement of tax events, approvals for corporate inversions, tax arrangements with the international tax unit, tax arrangements with the VAT authorities, etc.
- Conducting tax-related due diligence work on companies being acquired.
- Writing expert opinions on income tax issues, betterment tax, VAT, Law for the Encouragement of Capital Investments, etc.
- Accompanying clients in deliberations and negotiations regarding tax assessments for income tax, withholdings, VAT and Social Security.
- Consulting for Israeli companies on matters of international tax and organizational structures abroad.
- Consulting for foreign investors regarding organizational structure and operations in Israel.
1995: Bachelors degree in accounting and economics, Tel Aviv University.
Recipient of Scholarship for Excellence, Institute of Certified Public Accountants in Israel.