Eli Raush, CPA (Isr.), has extensive experience in coordinating projects in the fields of financial statement auditing and preparation. He is an expert in taxation, internal auditing and other related areas. Eli is the managing partner of Fahn Kanne's Haifa branch and, among other things, he is a member of the Institute of Certified Public Accountants in Israel.
Areas of expertise
- Extensive experience in coordinating projects in the fields of financial statement auditing and preparation
- Expertise in taxation – tax consulting for many companies, including advance tax planning of transactions and representation of clients in their dealings with the Israel Tax Authority
- Tax consulting for large companies whose financial statements are also audited by other accounting firms
- Planning and consulting on setting up companies, approved enterprises, joint ventures, business plans, auditing of municipal and regional authorities, etc.
- Due diligence and professional opinions
- Arbitrations, bridging proceedings and expert opinions for use in legal proceedings
- Business advisory services, negotiations and ongoing consultancy
- Consulting for municipal entities
- Member of the Institute of Certified Public Accountants in Israel
1990: Certified Public Accountant
1989: BA, Haifa University, major in economics and accounting