Eli Goldstein, CPA (Isr.), a partner of the firm commencing in 2019, engages in accounting, internal auditing, consultancy and additional related services, rendered to entities involved in a broad range of fields, including public and reporting companies in Israel and abroad and not-for-profit organizations. As part of these related services, Mr. Goldstein consults for his clients on control, accounting, taxation, economic and financial issues in respect of their activities in Israel and in many foreign markets.
In addition, Goldstein,CPA serves from time to time as an arbitrator and an expert consultant, renders expert opinions and testifies as an expert witness in legal proceedings. Mr. Goldstein, CPA is also a member of the central committee of the Institute of Certified Public Accountants in Israel.
Among his many hobbies: photography and swimming. In the past, Eli served as a helicopter pilot in the Israeli Air Force.
Areas of expertise
- Accounting for business entities, public and private companies and not-for-profit organizations
- Internal auditing
- Consulting on financial accounting issues
- Due diligence and professional opinions
- Arbitrations, bridging proceedings and expert opinions for use in legal proceedings
- Accompaniment of capital issuances in Israel and abroad
BA, Bar Ilan University, major in accounting and economics (1982) + Supplemental year of accounting studies
Certified Public Accounting (1983), cum laude