1999: BA business administration, major in accounting, academic track of the Management College
2004: Certified Internal Auditor (CIA)
- Internal auditing at public and private companies, government entities, and local authorities, on a variety of issues
- Implementation of SOX processes at government Companies and in Companies traded on NASDAQ, such as: Mekorot, Radware , Radvision, Oil and Energy Infrastructures ect.
- Implementation of ISOX processes at various Companies such as: Isras, Tiv Ta'am, Delek, Afcon, ect.
- Forensic audits for many organizations in the public and private sectors
- Consulting on compiling control processes, preventing losses of various types, and identification and uncovering of frauds
- Audits on funded entities on behalf of government ministries
- Investigative accounting in connection with liquidations and receiverships
- Assistance to attorneys in filing legal suits, including preparation of expert opinions for use in legal proceedings