Doron Cohen, CPA (Isr.), is a partner in Fahn Kanne Control Management Ltd. and is a certified internal auditor (CIA). Doron has extensive professional experience of more than 20 years in internal auditing, SOX implementation, forensic accounting, etc. Doron is a lecturer at a number of professional forums, such as the Institute of Certified Public Accountants in Israel, Tel Aviv University, the Open University, the Israeli Management Center, etc. He has also published numerous articles in the economic press.
Areas of expertise
- Internal auditing at public and private companies, government entities, and local authorities, in a variety of issues
- Implementation of SOX processes at a variety of companies traded in the U.S. and in Israel (member companies of the RAD Group, Mekorot, El-OP, etc.
- Forensic audits for many organizations in the public and private sectors
- Consulting on compiling control processes, preventing losses of various types, and identification of exposures to risk.
- Audits on funded entities on behalf of government ministries
- Investigative accounting in connection with liquidations and receiverships
2004: Certified Internal Auditor (CIA)
2001: Certified Public Accountant (Isr.)