Yaniv Ben Baruch, CPA (Isr.), is the partner-in-charge of the firm’s technical department which is responsible, inter alia, for teaching and research of professional material and the developments occurring therein, providing solutions for technical issues pertaining to accounting, financial reporting, etc. Yaniv has extensive experience and expertise in Israeli, international and U.S. standards. In addition, he participates in meetings of the Professional Committee on Accounting and Financial Reporting Standards of the Institute of Certified Public Accountants in Israel.
Areas of expertise
- Accounting consulting and review of fs of public companies in Israel and the U.S., prior to filings made with the authorities.
- Accounting consultancy and accompaniment of mergers & acquisitions prospectuses and capital issuances in Israel and the U.S.
- Extensive professional training of senior and junior accounting staff in connection with new Israeli accounting standards, U.S. GAAP and IFRS.
- Research and study of professional material pertaining to accounting, auditing, legislation and developing issues in Israel and globally.
- Due diligence work and professional opinions.
- Writing and editing professional publications, circulars, and training material.
- Extensive experience and expertise regarding Israeli accounting standards, IFRS, U.S. GAAP, inter alia in the following areas: financial instruments, debentures, hedging transactions and financial derivatives, employee and service provider remuneration plans, revenue recognition.
1996-1999: Bachelor’s degree in economics and accounting, Tel Aviv University