Shay Evron, CPA is a Partner, Fahn Kanne Consulting Ltd.
During his work at Fahn Kanne, Mr. Evron performed audit work at many companies in the areas of industry, commerce and services. In the past, he managed the financial audits at clients of the firm, some of the largest companies in the Israeli economy.
Areas of expertise
Extensive experience in leading complex consulting projects, including:
• Due diligence projects for companies in various areas of activity in Israel and abroad
• Economic analyses and costing projects for companies and products, including for purposes of final accountings
• Performance of company valuations
• Assessing economic feasibility of projects
• Preparation of expert accounting and economic opinions for use in litigation, including assessment of free cash flows, determining product profitability, assessment of insurance policies, damage calculations, etc.
• Assessing payback capabilities of companies
• Rendering controllership and financial management services, including at public companies
2000 – 2003: M.B.A., major in finance, Tel Aviv University
1999: CPA (Isr.) license
1998: Supplementary studies in accounting and successful completion of CPA exam
1994 – 1997: B.A. in business administration, major in accounting – Academic Track and the Management College