Nir Yenni, CPA (Isr.), is a partner at the firm, leading Fahn Kanne’’s international work and coordinating the handling of our clients whose companies are traded on foreign exchanges, large global concerns and technology companies. Yenni, CPA has more than two decades of experience in working with public and private companies and has special expertise in consulting for companies which report in accordance with US GAAP. In addition, Mr. Yenni has extensive experience in accompanying companies involved in issuances on foreign exchanges such as the NASDAQ in the U.S., the AIM in the U.K. and the ASX exchange in Australia.Mr. Yenni is a member of the Institute of Certified Public Accountants in Israel and the AICPA and, in the past, he served as a teaching assistant in the field of accounting.
Areas of expertise
Nir joined our firm in 2011, and was made partner in 2012, following a five-year stint as a senior audit manager at the New York office of Grant Thornton US.
- Nir has extensive experience working with public, government and private companies, inter alia, in the following areas:
- Different branches of industry and technology, with an emphasis on software companies, holding companies and retail manufacturing companies.
- Companies reporting under international accounting principles.
- Companies reporting under U.S. GAAP and Israeli GAAP.
- Israeli Securities Regulations and an in-depth understanding of U.S. regulations in the fields of accounting and securities.
- Accompanying issuances on foreign exchanges such as the NASDAQ in the U.S., the AIM in the U.K. and the ASX exchange in Australia.
2000 – 2001: M.B.A., Haifa University
1994 – 1997: BA in economics and accounting, Haifa University