Galit Shtiber, CPA (Isr.), has extensive experience in financial auditing and the preparation of financial statements. As part of her work, she has amassed experience in the auditing of non-profit organizations, Amutot and Charitable Corporations. She is the partner-in-charge of Fahn Kanne Trust Ltd. as well as the firm’s outsourcing division.
Areas of expertise
- Galit is in charge of a staff of over 20 employees, both professional and administrative.
- She has extensive experience in handling both public and private corporate audit clients, as well as mutual funds.
- She accompanies capital issuances and fundraising.
- She specializes in specialty audit work, supervisory work and budgets.
- She is the partner-in-charge of Fahn Kanne Trust Ltd.
- She is in charge of the firm’s outsourcing division (bookkeeping, controllership, payroll, tax reporting).
2001: MBA – Management College
1998: Bachelors of Business Administration, cum laude, ManagementCollege – major in accounting.