Eyal Broyde, CPA, is a director in the firm, he has over 17 years of experience among non-profit organizations, educational institutions and higher education institutions, government bodies, public and private companies. In local authorities and more.
Broida, CPA centralizes, among others, the audit files of JDC Israel, Eshel - the Association for the Planning and Development of Services for the Elderly, Ashalim - the Association for the Planning and Development of Services for Children and Adolescents at Risk and Their Families, The Academic College of Israel in Ramat Gan, the Taub Center for Social Policy Research in Israel, the Wingate Institute for Physical Education and Sports, the Berl Katzelson Foundation and Hebrew Union College.
As part of his hobbies, Broide, CPA is a photography lover and loves to travel in Israel and around the world.
● Experience of 15 years in auditing of governmental, public, private entities, and not-for-profit organizations
● Coordination of auditing of some of Israel’s leading international, public and private companies
● Preparation of certifications pertaining to requests for support and budgets from government ministries
● Handling requirements of the Registrar of Amutot pertaining to compliance with the law, obtaining proper bookkeeping certifications, etc.
● Handling requirements of the Tax Authority (e.g., obtaining article 46 recognition – tax deductible status)
● Ongoing working relationship with Government Companies Authority, Israel Securities Authority, and other large government entities.
1999: BA Business Administration and Accounting, the Academic Track of the Management College.