- Corporate finance Corporate finance
- Debt advisory Debt advisory
- Financial modelling
- Operational deal services
- Transaction services Transaction services
- Valuations Valuations
The funding landscape for mid-market corporates has fundamentally changed and with change comes opportunity.
The emergence of non-bank lenders and challenger banks in the market place has not only provided competition on pricing but also access to a variety of new finance products. If you are looking to secure funding we are able to use our extensive experience and market insight to guide you through this process.
Our dedicated team focuses on the debt raise, obtaining the best deal for you, and crucially, freeing up your time to concentrate on running your business.
Navigating through the various refinancing and fund raising options for corporates
Using our extensive knowledge of the credit approval process we work with you to prepare for the fundraising, ensuring you have your robust credit story in place to deliver a compelling proposition to lenders.
Through challenging your assumptions and analysing the debt capacity of your business, including providing support in modelling where necessary, we are able to tackle any areas for improvement, identify execution risks and structure a funding package that best suits your strategic ambitions. This preparation is key to a successful debt raise and will save costs in the long run because the most expensive part of debt is often making subsequent amendments when thing's don't go to plan.
We also draw on the experience of our various secondees to debt providers, and offer regular insights and publications.
We can assist you with:
- creation of a strong and dynamic information memorandum
- in depth knowledge of bank documentation and the credit committee process
- financial forecast analysis which supports the strategic ambitions of the business
- capital structure optimisation
- collateral and covenant analysis
- expert financial modelling