Betzalel Reshef, CPA (Isr.), Diamond Department Manager
Mr. Reshef has been an accountant for over forty years during which he amassed extensive experience in accounting, auditing and taxation in the diamond industry.
Areas of expertise
- A certified public accountant for over 50 years.
- Accounting, auditing and taxation in the diamond industry.
- Experience and know-how in all regulations and processes dealing with the diamond industry.
- Auditing and taxation in addition industries such as commerce and services, tourism, not-for-profit, real estate, industry, restaurants, insurance, etc.
- Clients of the department include entities such as: companies (including government companies), societies and non-profit organizations, family companies, home companies, partnerships and self-employed individuals.
1975: BA in Economics and Accounting, Tel Aviv university.
1976: MA in Accounting