2010: Admitted to the Israeli Bar Association
2009: Bachelors of Law (LLB), Ono Academic College
2001: Certified Public Accounting certification (Isr.)
2000: BA, Economics and Accounting, Rupin College
- Certified Public Accountant (Isr.) – 15 years
- Accounting, auditing and taxation – Diamond Industry
- Experience and know-how in regulations and processes related to the diamond industry
- Auditing and taxation is other industries, e.g., trade and services, tourism, not-for-profit, real estate, industry, restaurants, insurance, etc.
- Department clients include corporations (including governmental), non-profit organizations, family and home corporations, kibbutz-related businesses, partnerships and self-employed individuals.