Amir Reshef, CPA (Isr.), has extensive experience and know-how regarding regulatory issues and proceedings in the diamond industry, as well as experience in auditing and taxation, business advisory services, etc. Amir also has expertise in rendering economic and financial services, payroll preparation, labor laws, etc.
Areas of expertise
- Certified public accountant for 18 years
- Accounting, auditing and taxation for the diamond industry
- Experience and know-how regarding regulatory issues and proceedings in the diamond industry
- Auditing and taxation in additional industries such as commerce and services, tourism, not-for-profit, real estate, industry, restaurants, insurance, etc.
- The client list of Amir's department includes companies (including government), societies and not-for profit, family and home corporations, kibbutz-related companies, partnerships and self-employed individuals
- Lead advisory services, economic and financial services, payroll accounting and labor laws, all matters regarding the Companies Registrar
2010: Admitted to the Israeli Bar Association
2009: Bachelors of Law (LLB), Ono Academic College
2001: Certified Public Accounting certification (Isr.)
2000: BA, Economics and Accounting, Rupin College