2010-2011: MBA, Hebrew University
2008: Supplementary year of studies in accounting (4th year), Tel Aviv University, Faculty of Management
2004-2007: BA in Accounting and Economics (double major), Faculty of Management and School of Economics, Tel Aviv University
Expertise in the following areas:
- Professional experience and expertise in IFRS and Israeli GAAP, among other things, in the following fields: business combinations, financial instruments, employee benefits, fair value measurements.
- Accounting consultancy, providing professional support, including drafting professional opinions on accounting issues and accompanying the firm's audit teams.
- Professional consulting for companies on implementation of international accounting standards in financial reporting and working with CFOs and controllers, including as part of various type of prospectuses and issuance of securities in Israel.
- Professional reviews of financial statements of public companies in Israel, including banking institutions and credit card companies, prior to filings with the authorities.
- Continuous studying and researching of professional material and developments in accounting, auditing, legislation and regulatory matters in Israel and globally.
- Drafting and editing professional circulars, position papers and professional articles.
- Compiling training tools and presentations in a variety of subjects. Leading and participating in the firm's training framework on innovations and developments relating to IFRS.