Benjamin Gandz, CPA (Isr.), Senior Manager, Head of Transfer Pricing department at our office.
Mr. Gandz joined our firm after a three-year stint at EY as a senior accountant, involved in transfer pricing. Gandz, CPA has know-how and experience in transfer pricing in Israel, the U.S., the U.K. and the E.U. In addition, he has experience in auditing in England.
Areas of expertise
- Planned, performed and completed transfer pricing reports varying from power point presentations, limited scope memorandums to large full scope Transfer Pricing Reports, including reports that are suitable for US Transfer Pricing purposes.
- Knowledgeable in US Transfer Pricing Regulations, Israeli Transfer Pricing Regulations and OECD Transfer Pricing Guidelines.
- Performed economic benchmarking analyses on all types of transactions including tangible, intangible and service transactions.
- Clients ranged from large multinational public companies to small private Israeli clients.
- Participated in many meetings and conference calls with clients.
- Built strong professional and service relationships with the clients.
- Supervised new trainees.
- Building the transfer pricing practice of the firm.
2009: ACA Chartered Accountant - Member of ICAEW (Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales), UK
2004: B.A. in (Hons) Economics - University of Manchester, UK